Matt brings more than 30 years of experience in banking and financial services, 26 in the Eastern Hillsborough market.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management & Accounting, University of North Florida
- Graduate, Florida School of Banking, University of Florida
- Stonier National Graduate School of Banking, University of Pennsylvania
- ABA Graduate Commercial Real Estate School, Southern Methodist University
- Commissioner and past member-at-large for the Hillsborough County Planning Commission representing the City of Plant City
- Director and Past Chair, United Food Bank of Plant City,
- Director and Past Chair, Outstanding Citizen of Plant City Committee
- Member and past Director Plant City Rotary Club
- Director, The Plant City Pig Jam
Getting To Know Matt
In his free time, Matt enjoys traveling and precision target shooting. He and his wife, Mary share two adult children, Erin and Emily, along with two dogs.